January 14, 2015

DIY Peel Off Mask

Image Via
Alright ladies... and gentleman.. all barriers (and concealers aside), I still struggle with blackheads! My nose and chin seem like breeding grounds for these facial imperfections, and my pores seem like sand buckets at times. I've scrubbed, squeezed, pinched and more to try and get these pesky black things out of my skin.

One remedy I love is a DIY peel-off mask. I love the refreshing, clean feeling I have after a nice peel away mask. I found a simple, easy mask on Living Traditionally that seems to help. This one always leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and my pores clean! It only takes three ingredients and is super easy to mix up and apply!

Ingredients

1 egg yolk
1 tablespoon gelatin (here)
2 tablespoons organic milk

Directions

Clean your face thoroughly and then steam to open up the pores.
Beat the egg white lightly.
Mix gelatin and milk together and heat on low, constantly stirring, until the gelatin dissolves completely. Transfer to a bowl.
Let the gelatin/milk mixture cool. 
Once cooled, add the egg and mix well.
Spread the mixture over your face and let it set for 20-30 minutes.
Peel off starting at the chin and moving upwards.
Rinse with warm water and splash with cold water to close the pores.

1 comment:

  1. Thoroughly I like your DIY peel-off mask, specially its ingredients.

    Golden peel off mask

    ReplyDelete