January 16, 2015

Winter Home Inspiration

Happy Friday!

With all this chilly weather on the forecast, I've been looking forward to coming home from work and curling up with a blanket on the couch. (Yes, it really doesn't take much for me to get excited these days). Even if Alabama has yet to see snow, which confession: Katie and I don't like all that much, the evenings and mornings have been freezing lately! Brrrr, y'all.

Here are some of my favorite finds for your home or apartment that will hopefully spruce up these next cold couple months. It was hard for us to put away all our holiday decor, so we're hoping to incorporate a few of these things into our space within the next few weeks!

Furry throw 

I love the faux fur trend, not only on vests and jackets, but as a blanket! I would love adding one to the end of my bed.

via

New candle

Swap out those holiday scents for a fresh, clean candle like this one from Anthropologie. You can't go wrong with this blue color either.




Tea kettle

Lately Katie and I have been drinking a whole lot of tea throughout the day, partly to keep warm. We have a bright red teapot sitting on our counter that I adore, but this one is an adorable find! It also doubles as a fantastic little entertaining piece.

via


Cable knit pillows

Whether you add one to your bed or your sofa, these instantly bring warmth (and comfort!) into your room. Sticking with white or off-white is always a good option so that they'll match regardless of what furniture you own down the road.


via

No comments:

Post a Comment