January 9, 2015

Happy Weekend

Happy Friday, loves!

The past few weeks have been a blur for Katie and I, in the midst of traveling home, traveling for work, and catching up on life back in Birmingham, we have been what seems like non-stop-on-the-go. Christmas, of course, was a time we wanted to spend away from our computers and with our families and friends. Then once it got into the new year, it's been nothing but catch up, resulting in "starfishing" (Katie's term) on our beds in the evenings. Although we've taken a little time off from the blog, we are back and ready to start 2015, and hope you haven't missed us too much.

via

Our weekend plans? Lots of blog planning, healthy recipe browsing (and hopefully cooking!), and of course cheering on our Tar Heels tomorrow afternoon. Also, you bet we'll be watching the Golden Globes Sunday night. (But it's really to see the dresses, y'all). I know I'll be finalizing my list of 2015 goals this weekend in between those activities - there's a long list of things I want to accomplish this year running through my head and I just need to get those things down on paper.

We hope you all have a lovely, restful weekend! And keep warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment