August 1, 2014

Summer Whites

Although white may not be considered a "color" per say, it's still my favorite. In the summer, I love wearing as much white as possible, and my white jeans usually come out at least once a week. I scored some white trouser jeans on sale a bit ago, and they are perfect for the office when I want to be comfortable yet put-together. All-white outfits always look so crisp and clean, and I can't get enough of the monochromatic ensemble this season. Especially when I can't seem to find anything in my closet, white is always the answer - it's just effortless.

Here's an all-white ensemble that's currently on my wish list. Anyone else trying to wear as much white as they can get away with before Labor Day?

Untitled #1

We're off to Nashville tonight, so keep up with us by following our Instagram, @acupofcarolina, or our personal accounts, @julieemayo and @kljernigan08. We hope you all are having a lovely first day of August!


No comments:

Post a Comment