November 13, 2014

Structured Office Blazer Inspiration

We're back to "10 Things Thursdays" with a round-up of some of our favorite office-worthy blazers. In the fall especially, I love throwing on a structured jacket over almost anything in my closet - it's a wardrobe staple that will make you instantly look more pulled-together. On days when I can't decide what to wear, a tried and true blazer is the way to go. Even when I'm wearing jeans on a Friday (thank you media job!), I can easily throw one on to dress up my look a bit.

When shopping for jackets, it's important to buy one that's the right fit. To start, look to invest in a solid black blazer, and find a good tailor if necessary. 

Also, I would check out Ann Taylor for great prices on nice suits - my black blazer is from here, and I couldn't live without it!

Here are 10 photos of blazer inspiration this season. I don't know about y'all, but I'm head over heels for the velvet and tweed. Katie, on the other hand, adores the leather and neutral styles!

1. For classic black


via
2. For a pop of color


via

3. For print

via
4. For tweed + texture

via
5. For staying neutral

via
6. For velvet


via
7. For the holidays (that you could pull out for a work Christmas party!)

via
8. For a subtle plaid

via
9. For leather

via
10. For details


via

Tonight, Katie and I are leaving for Chapel Hill, so make sure you follow us on social media (@julieemayo, @kljernigan08, @acupofcarolina) to keep up with the happenings! (And we have to admit, we're leaving our office-wear in Alabama).

No comments:

Post a Comment