October 10, 2014

Calling All Yogis

The past few months I've made a pact with myself to go to a yoga class (or two when I can) consistently each week. It's crazy how much I can feel a difference in my body when I don't go, and so I've made it my hour and a half of "me" time every weekend.

There are so many great quality workout clothes on the market currently, and I'm swooning over some of these yoga-approved pieces. It's about time all those oversized sorority t-shirts of mine retired in light of more fitted clothing for the gym. I think it's definitely worth splurging on a few items you'll wear over and over again - especially yoga pants. Find some you feel comfortable (and confident) in so you can rock your downward dog without worrying about whether they're too see-through. You also don't have to go for basic black - I mean, why not try out some in bright blue or hot pink? I'm also loving all the different colors and patterns you can get in yoga mats these days - this turquoise one from Gaiam is such a fun find!

Nike Serenity Top in Hyper Cobalt
Gaiam Turquoise Sea Yoga Mat
Under Armour Urban Uptown Hoodie in Ivory
Lululemon Energy Bra
Beyond Yoga Essential Gathered Leggings in Coral Fusion
Athleta Illuminate Tank in Oatmeal Heather (on sale!)
Lululemon Wunder Under Pant in Rust Berry








No comments:

Post a Comment