October 14, 2014

Travel Tuesday: Barcelona

Today's Travel Tuesday is  taking us to Barcelona, Spain! This uniquely beautiful city has some of the neatest architecture and craziest nightlife. The city is fun for anyone - the tourist, the sports enthusiast, the nightlifer, the foodie and of course the shopper. My time here was super jam-packed (it was also my first time on land after 10 days at sea), but with the hustle and bustle of the city we fit right in! Here are some of my best recommendations for a few days in Barca:

The Sights:
Sagrada Familia | Gothic Quarter | Park Guell | Montserrat | Santa Maria del Mar


The Food: 
Tappa Tappa | Las Ramblas | La Boqueria


The Nightlife:
Las Ramblas | Espit Chupitos | Taberna Espit | Opium | Ice Bar



Additional Must-Do's:
Magic Fountain of Montjuic at night | Watch a soccer game with locals | Make Paella | Beach it


4 comments:

  1. The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lot of great information with beautiful pics. Barcelona Spain Travel Guide | Barcelona Spain Travel Guide

    ReplyDelete
  2. my husband & I are visiting barcelona next spring so this makes me so excited! thanks for sharing!
    lifeinthelittleyellowhouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. Travel Gifts

    ReplyDelete