October 24, 2014

Fashion Friday - For Travels

Image via
It's Friday! Does your weekend have you traveling somewhere fun? Lately Julie and I have been burning up the roads and the runway from traveling. Whether it be just a day trip or a weekend getaway, your outfit for the ride is one that cannot (and should not) be ignored.

We've got a list of some of our favorite travel attire for staying comfy on the airplane, car, train or whatever your mode of travel may be. Check out our favorites:

For Tops:

  • Oversized sweater - comfy and warm for cold flights
  • Chambray shirt - easy, simple and sleeves can go up or down depending on temperatures
  • Oversized tank with denim jacket - another simple look that can fluctuate with the temps
  • Solid or striped simple long-sleeve tee - great for still looking sharp but not sacrificing comfort

For Bottoms:
  • Leggings - comfort and style, always my go-to
  • Soft, stretchy denim - make sure its your favorite pair of jeans for traveling. You want to be comfortable!
  • Palazzo Pants - another great choice for comfort and trendy!

For accessories:
  • Scarf - I love pairing my sweater/leggings combo with my favorite comfy infinity scarf!
  • Messenger bag/oversized purse - I always carry by biggest purse with my carry-on. I have to have something that can hold my wallet, laptop, iPad, magazine and anything else I need to throw in there!
  • Watch/bracelets - I tend to keep jewelry simple. You want to be able to take it off easily in the security check-point!
Shoes:
  • Riding boots - the easy, slip-on/slip-off choice for fall travel
  • Flats - another trendy, comfortable and easy-to-get-through-security shoe option!

Julie and I are looking forward to our travel for homecoming and the upcoming holidays! We love picking out a trendy, yet comfortable outfit for our jet-setting days!

No comments:

Post a Comment