September 21, 2014

Chili's Skillet Queso

If you've ever been to Chili's, please tell me you've tried their Skillet Queso. One of the most delectable appetizers of tasty cheese, chili and spice, served with their famous bottomless chips. It is a must-have if I ever go to the restaurant, and often times will serve as my meal. So, when I stumbled upon a recipe for delicious creation, I had to try it. I've made the dip a few times now, usually for the Super Bowl or another big football game. It tends to always go over well. Today, I figured it would be a great recipe to share with so many great football games and tailgates upon us. Whip up this easy dip in minutes and you'll be sure to satisfy any crowd. May the game snacks and game scores always be in your favor this football season...
Recipe and Photo via The Recipe Critic

Ingredients:
16 ounce box Velveeta cheese
1 cup milk
2 teaspoons paprika
1/2 tsp ground cayenne pepper
15 ounce can Hormel Chili (No Beans)
4 teaspoons chili powder
1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin

To Make:
1. Cut the velveeta into cubes
2. Heat in saucepan over medium heat, while stirring in all other ingredients.
3. Stir Frequently until the cheese melts.
4. Serve warm and enjoy with tortilla chips!

No comments:

Post a Comment