September 20, 2014

Sit Back and "Rewined"

Candles and fall. They just go together right? I've been waiting to burn my new Rewined Candle all summer - I received it as a graduation gift in May and it's been sitting on my dresser ever since! So since I can now say it's mid-September, I finally decided it's time to enjoy my new (or not so new) Cabernet one.

Photo via Joss and Main

For those of you who don't know anything about Rewined Candles, here's a little recap. Handcrafted in Charleston, Rewined uses recycled wine and champagne bottles and fills them with soy wax in wine-inspired fragrances. The beautiful packaging makes the candles even better - they really do look like bottles that could be on your wine rack.

I'm a personal fan of the Chardonnay, Champagne and Mimosa scents (probably because I prefer drinking those flavors in a wine glass). My favorite, Chardonnay, is the candle I want to always have in my room - it's one I love to burn when I come home from work and just want to curl up in a blanket and relax. In the spring and summer, the Champagne and Mimosa candles are light and refreshing - the scent is perfect for parties and company.

According to the label, the Cabernet has hints of black cherry, currant, smoke and burnt toast. Interesting combination, right? Let me tell you, though, this candle is amazing - it made our whole apartment smell divine. It's perfect for cooler weather and rainy evenings, or when you just want to cozy up with a good book on the sofa. The scent is definitely one of a bold red, yet I could pick out the fruity cherry. I strongly recommend y'all y'all ordering this one!

Rewined also just came out with a Spiced Cider flavor - I may have to get my hands on it sometime within the next month or two. Katie and I wish we had it lit right now as we're sitting in our living room cheering on our Tar Heels!

And...I would love to hear your recommendations of fall candles to try! What are your favorite fall scents?

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite candles! I absolutely love the way they make my home smell. I espcially love how fragrant it still is when it is not lit.

    ReplyDelete